Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Car

Regular blog readers will know that I do try my best to keep our carbon footprint as low as possible ... and you'll also know that we do own own a small household car, which has been creaking a bit over recent months :-(

... well today, after months of uncharacteristic prevarication, we've decided to replace the car and have traded in the old Saxo for a slightly newer Fiesta.

I only mention 'prevarication' as we had seriously thought about going 'car-less' again (for the first time in about 9-years) but couldn't quite bring ourselves to take that step :-((

To salve my conscience, I will inform you that according to 'What Green Car', the Fiesta we now own has a better emissions rating than the Saxo ...

... I just hope the keys are also of better quality than the old Saxo??

No comments: