Friday, February 29, 2008

Rotavator-mania

I mentioned a few weeks ago that my better-half had been allocated an allotment (after several years on the waiting list!) ...

Well, the rotavator investigation is not only complete but I've gone ahead and hired one for this weekend in what will probably be a disastrous attempt to try and 'turn over' the whole site in a couple of days :-(

I've never used one of these things before, so if blogging suddenly stops after today, you'll know I've had some terrible accident and can no longer type :-((

... probably shouldn't joke!

2 comments:

Calum Cashley said...

See - the SNP takes control and suddenly everyone can have an allotment!

Mechanical things on an allotment - honestly! Get your back into it!

Andrew said...

Calum

Thanks for the comment - what can I say, there is clearly no end to the SNP's wonderous-powers in government :-))

Andrew

P.S. It's more a bloody field than an allotment and, after today's exertions, I'm mighty glad I had that rotavator I'll tell you :-(