Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hamster update

I realised at today's Full Council meeting that I've neglected my regular readers terribly - many apologies - by not providing a "Hamster update".

Such an update was actually requested from the main debating chamber of the City of Edinburgh Council today and I was mortally embarrassed when I realised I hadn't mentioned her on these austere pages since May 11th - nearly two months ago.

Well, I'm pleased to report that she is alive and well - having digested no more mattress material - and is fully occupied in her Presidential campaign to run the United States.

I had hoped to assist her in that campaign, but my time is being ably consumed by keeping the shiny, new 'Liberal/Nationalist/Tory coalition' in the City Council on their toes ;-))

No comments: