Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Can you text: VSCO50 £10 ... to 70070




The Edinburgh Marathon is this coming Sunday (25th May) - and the time for subtlety about sponsorship is coming to a close ;-)

Regular readers will know that you can sponsor me through the usual JustGiving channels - via this link ... and I'm extremely grateful to all those, who have already done so: thanks!

... but, as the photo above indicates, you can also sponsor me by mobile - simply text:

VSCO50 £10    ... to 70070

I'm doing really well with sponsorship for the wonderful Venture Scotland (over 51% of my initial target just now) ... but I'd love it to get closer to the full target, as Sunday approaches :-)

Indeed, if everyone who reads this post, sent £10 ... then I would reach that full target :-))

Hope you might be able to help?



No comments: