I posted about the main Parties' preparedness a few weeks ago now - see here ...
... but still not that much progress (if any?) I'm afraid, on the various Parties announcing their candidates and/or manifestos:
- Lib-Dems; website seems to be updated now, but still no list of candidates or a manifesto
- Labour; as before, everything has been in the public domain since 3rd November 2011
- SNP; their local website now actually seems blocked, and still no list of candidates or a manifesto
- Tories; don't see any change, no 'candidate-list' or a 'manifesto-process'
- Greens; full list of 17 candidates now announced (hooray!) but no manifesto-process that I can see?
I can, sort of, understand the lack of manifestos at this stage - but no one seems to have even begun a public 'manifesto-process' ... maybe they're just won't be any outside of our own?
And as for candidate lists - we all know that several Parties have actually selected numerous candidates ... surely its not beyond their skills to get a full/current list into the public domain?