Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Crossing the pond?

After the events of last-night/this-morning, I'm having to seriously re-evaluate my no-fly policy :-(

... personally, I'm entirely convinced that Obama will win in November. I think McCain is going to be in serious trouble, very quickly, now that the Obama Campaign is going to have him (and him alone) as their sole focus for attention. I know most pundits think the opposite - I just happen to think they are quite wrong.

... spending some time in the States late October/early November is fast becoming very, very tempting :-))


P.S. any (sensible!) suggestions for crossing the Atlantic, without flying, gratefully received?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you and Kez can sail over for your obama campaign fest

Andrew said...

... just might do that ;-)

Anonymous said...

I would consult the frog on that problem ;-)

Andrew said...

Anonymous

... you're assuming he's a Democrat there!

Andrew