Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another blogging Councillor

Yet another blogging Councillor has entered cyber-space today ... Ian Murray (pictured opposite) is now the first Edinburgh South Labour Councillor - that I know of! - who has crept into the 21st century :-)

... I make that six of the Edinburgh Labour Group who are now keeping (reasonably?) regular blogs - soon be half the Group at this rate :-))

What about the rest? - I know Cllr. Cameron Rose (Tory) has a 'Newsblog' - it can be found here - and also has a Facebook presence (along with Cllrs. Charles Dundas and Louise Young - both Libs) ... but nothing else on the blogging front that I'm aware of??

If you know of any more out there, then do pass on the details ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew, Don't forget Councillors Snowden, Toomey and Beckett who all have Facebook presences too!

Andrew said...

Charles

I stand corrected - wasn't aware of their pages!

Thanks for letting me know ...

Andrew