Friday, October 05, 2007

Confession

Someone has just reminded me what I said in one of the comment-exchanges back in mid-August ...

... "your comment - and my answer - has made me realise that my "labels (entry categories)", which are down the right-hand sidebar, are pretty out-of-date and too few ... I think I'll try and re-organise them a bit over the next week or so, so that it's easier to find older stuff on certain subjects etc."

Apologies due - I obviously haven't got round to doing this yet ... I will as soon as I get a few free hours, as I do appreciate it is becoming increasingly difficult (especially the 'older' the blog gets) to find an entry about a specific issue.

I would welcome any other constructive comments about how readers feel I could improve the layout of the blog ... constructive I said :-)

No comments: