Sunday, May 27, 2007

Back in Edinburgh

Back up to Edinburgh last night ... ERS Council meeting very productive in the sense that a formal decision taken to keep the 'Scotland office' open for the rest of this financial year.

Some debate about how to take Fairshare forward in the new political climate ... meeting of that body coming up towards the end of June, when I'm pretty certain the focus will shift towards a concerted effort to attain STV-PR for the Holyrood elections ... as I was ranting-on about earlier, here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think you could get the ERS to polish up the plaque at their address. The picture on their website shows it to be in extremely bad shape.

A bottle of Brasso should help. If they have problems with funds, I'm sure I know someone who would donate one.

Andrew said...

John

You're right - I'll take some Brasso with me next time I'm down there ;-))

Andrew