Sunday, September 30, 2007

Walk-on role for Mr. Burns :-(

Junior, and several of his friends, dragged me along to watch The Simpsons Movie earlier this afternoon ...

... as regular blog readers will know (see comments here), my 9 year-old son is a bit of a Simpsons fanatic but I don't think I've ever watched a full episode - it's on at 6pm on Channel 4 (I think?) and I'm rarely around at that time.

Anyhow, due to Frank Boyle's portrayal of me as Mr. Burns (above), I was hoping to see 'myself' having a major role in this film :-)

... well, no such luck as Mr. Burns only had a walk-on role :-(

... worse than that, he seems a really nasty bit of work - must complain to Frank next time I bump into him :-((

Mind you, the film is very, very funny ... and I now understand why junior is addicted ;-)

No comments: