Monday, May 21, 2007

The kiss of death?

Just spotted that 'The Basa' ... a.k.a. John Wallace ;-) ... has left a short comment on a recent post of mine.

Now, for those who don't know, John runs a website that Councillors in Edinburgh refuse to read ... well, no more than 7-times a week that is ... and he actually calls this a "good blog".

That's it, my time in politics may have had a temporary set-back at the recent local elections; but praise from the author of Edinburgh Sucks means that it's now totally over ;-((

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I believe "The Basa" the pseudonym used by the whole series of contributors in EdSucks towers.

I am an individual who "runs" quite a large number of websites.

Andrew said...

John

I stand corrected ;-((

Andrew

Anonymous said...

Thanks...

BTW: As you haven't seen your nemesis - http://www.thesimpsons.com/characters/home.htm

:-)

Andrew said...

John

What can I say ... you may be interested to know that my 9-year old is a big fan of The Simpsons and - unfortunately for me - wholly agrees that Charles Montgomery Burns bears a striking resemblance to his Dad ;-(

Andrew

Anonymous said...

You mentioned it at the count and said you had never seen the other Mr. Burns, hence the link.

Andrew said...

John

I do remember our conversation - and I haven't 'really' seen it; honest ... never at home (6pm weekdays?) when it's on ;-((

Andrew

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't one just Tivo it?

Andrew said...

John

I kid you not here - I've just had to look up Tivo on Wikipedia ;-((

Not the world's biggest TV-fan!

Andrew