Saturday, May 24, 2014

Edinburgh Marathon is tomorrow!

Edinburgh Marathon is tomorrow - and here's a quick snap of the shirt I'll be wearing!
 

I can hardly believe how quickly the last year of training has gone ... my goal tomorrow is simply to finish the run in one-piece, and to raise as much as I can for the wonderful Venture Scotland - you can still help with that latter objective by clicking through to my JustGiving page :-)

I should also admit, that the thought of getting that pint - after waiting for 30-years! - from my Dad, will hopefully motivate me to get over the line :-))

REALLY HUGE THANKS to everyone who has helped, encouraged and supported me, in getting to this stage!

I'll blog tomorrow, as soon as I can - but that's likely to be early evening ... for any more immediate update, keep an eye on my twitter-account.

THANKS AGAIN for all the support :-)

No comments: