Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Off Air

Off Air for a few weeks now I'm afraid ...

... mentioned last year that we'd been successful with various Olympic Ticket bids, and as confirmed a few weeks ago, we're off to London for our main summer-break :-)

Its actually our first proper family-holiday since last July and everyone is in a state of high excitement :-))

No more blogging for a few weeks; I'll also be leaving (metaphorically speaking!) facebook and twitter alone; e-mails won't be read directly by me; but my mobile will be on in case anyone needs to get me by phone/text urgently.

Also turning off anonymous comments on the blog - sorry - but been suffering quite a bit of advertising-spam recently, which has been filtered but I still get lots of unnecessary e-mails to deal with which I'd rather avoid whilst away. Will turn them back on when I return to Edinburgh.

Here's hoping the British weather picks up :-)

No comments: