You'll notice from that main agenda, that most of the reports have already been trailed via the local press and/or mentioned on this blog ... but nevertheless, some interesting (for once!) topics are up for discussion.
One report I haven't mentioned yet, relates to the impending retirement of three of the Council's Senior Management Team - all the details are here ... well over 100-years of experience going in the space of a few months: I reckon it will inevitably create a bit of a void.
Mind you, it's not just:
- the Chief Executive
- the Director of Finance
- & the Director of Corporate Services
- who are leaving ... the following senior managers have also left in the last couple of years:
- a Director of City Development
- a Director of Children and Families
- the Council Secretary
- a Chief Executive of TIE
- a Chief Executive of Lothian Buses
- the Chief Executive of Edinburgh Leisure
- & TWO Chief Executives of EDI
I think I should just leave others to draw their own conclusions about such a rapid exodus of senior management, in such a comparatively short space of time?