Saturday, September 12, 2015

Congratulations Jeremy Corbyn

Congratulations seem to be the order-of-the-day at the moment ... and it would, of course, be remiss of me not to congratulate Jeremy Corbyn on his election to Labour Leader earlier today ...

... it's no secret that he wasn't my first-preference, but I simply don't get those who are bailing-out of potential shadow-cabinet posts even before the shadow-cabinet has been announced? They need to get a grip.

Frankly, not one of us is more important than the wider Labour Party, and personally I'll now be putting my 100% effort into helping ensure a successful Corbyn-leadership.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Spot on! I think the SPE2016 campaign has just got even more interesting!

Andrew said...

It certainly has Gus ...

... thanks for checking out the blog.

Andrew.

Peter Lockhart said...

Very all said Andrew, I was a Corbyn man, never liked Blair but still went round the doors for Labour

Peter Lockhart said...

Very well said Andrew, I was a Corbyn man, never liked Blair but still went round the doors for Labour

Andrew said...

Thanks for the comment/s Peter - and for checking out the blog; Andrew.