Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kilomathon ... and training-update :-)

As regular readers know, I generally try and keep my current running-exploits over on the blipfoto account ...

... but, I can't help myself this afternoon: ran my first (relatively short) actual race-event this morning - and here's the fruit of my labours: a lovely Kilmathon medal :-)

And - better than that - I got a much faster time than I was anticipating, as is evidenced by this quick shot of my Garmin watch :-))


Did the 13.1km in 1hr 18min, which is pretty good for me. I would have been delighted with 'anything' this side of 1hr 30mins!

And please don't forget - if you're so-minded - you can sponsor me for the 2014 Edinburgh Marathon via my JustGiving page here ...

... and all the monies go to the truly wonderful Venture Scotland :-)

No comments: