Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Can you help me, to help Venture Scotland?

I've generally kept my running-exploits off the blog, and made my blipfoto account the focus of my somewhat sporadic training-programme ;-)

But - thought I'd take the opportunity of the approaching year-end, to flag up that the training is actually going reasonably well: I'm up to 14-miles ... and looking forward to the coming few months, and taking part in the Edinburgh Marathon on Sunday 25th May 2014!

And behind the challenge of winning that pint from my Dad! - there's also a very serious point to all my running-efforts ...

... and that's to raise money for the wonderful Venture Scotland, whom I've had a long-standing association with, so - if you're feeling the Christmas-spirit, and want to help me, help Venture Scotland; then you could do so via my JustGiving page :-))


No comments: