Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bike Breakfast success

Thoroughly enjoyed the Spokes Bike Breakfast this morning ... even though I didn't get any breakfast; well a coffee if that counts?   :-(

Convinced its the busiest I've seen it for the 14-years I've been a Councillor. Really impressive turnout ... with a good number cycling in from the Harrison Park feeder-ride, which I joined first-thing this morning (pictured).

At the City Chambers quadrangle, lots of information being handed-out/exchanged ... the East Lothian campaign for the Drem to Gullane path caught my eye. You can read further details via this link; and there's a public meeting in Gullane Village Hall on Monday July 8th at 7pm if anyone is interested? I won't be around unfortunately ... well, not really, as I'll be on Annual Leave in Germany :-))

Busy schedule tomorrow --- Ward 16 by-election day!


No comments: