... enjoyable couple of hours, with good questions and a healthy debate between the panel and the audience.
Out of interest, the main topics raised were:
- Neighbourhood Partnerships
- Fairer Scotland Fund (FSF)
- Political Party Branches being allowed (or not) to put themselves forward as 'Nominated Interest Groups' for Community Councils
- 'Tendering/Outsourcing' of Council services
- possible pedestrianisation of Princes Street
- and yes, Trams!
Off to Bridgend Community Allotment open-day now ...
Post a Comment