... the reality:
- still no school-building contracts initiated under this Government
- please contrast that with what went before
- 8-years in Opposition, 18-months in power ... and all that's happened today is a 'company' has been established
- its a company that will still happily accept the use of private monies
- its a company that will still commit Councils to re-payments for 25-30years
- oh, and by the way - it's costing some £17million to set up this company :-(
- and in case you've forgotten - still not 1 new school-building contract has been initiated under this Government that will be completed by the end of this Government
It is a huge policy failure ... and that applies not just to schools, but to all other major infrastructure projects.
Second Forth Road Bridge anyone??