Thursday, October 06, 2011

Please stand by ...

As mentioned a couple of times recently, my better-half is today on her way to America for the remainder of October :-(

Poor junior will now have me as his sole-carer for the next four-weeks!

Obviously, I'll need to re-prioritise for the rest of the month and the blog is going to have to take a back seat ... tragic, I know :-((

I'll resume normal service as soon as possible - but realistically that could be as far away as Monday 31st October I'm afraid: just how will you cope?

Well - just for those really sad anoraks out there - I will make more use of twitter (which could be a huge mistake!) in the next few weeks ... you can find my account here:

--- www.twitter.com/AndrewDBurns (there's also a link over on the right-hand side bar)

Now - better get that pizza and beer dinner ready :-)

No comments: